Information about the Administrator and the processing of personal data by him
1. The administrator of your personal data is "Maxi-comp" based in Cracow/Poland, ul. Dziekanowicka 3a.
2. The administrator runs an online store at www.maxicomp.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Website.
4. Providing personal data in order to perform the contract for the provision of services specified in the Online Store Regulations is voluntary, but it is also a condition for the conclusion of the contract. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to conclude a contract and provide services.
5. The acronym GDPR should be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC .
7. Persons who register on the Website are asked to provide the data necessary to create and operate the account. In order to facilitate the service, the User may provide additional data, thereby agreeing to their processing. Such data can be deleted at any time.
8. The administrator selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed with due diligence. Full access to databases is available only to persons duly authorized by the Administrator.
9. The administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
10. Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner.
11. Visitors can browse the Website without first registering and providing personal data.
The purposes and grounds for the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
1.implementation of the contract for the provision of services specified in the Online Store Regulations (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.b GDPR);
2.compliance with the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.c GDPR);
3. analytical and statistical, consisting in conducting analyzes of Users' activities, as well as their preferences in order to improve the functionalities and services rendered (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
4. marketing of own products or services, including personalized ones (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f GDPR);
5. pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f GDPR);
Time of processing personal data
1. As a rule, data is processed for the duration of the service or order, until the consent is withdrawn or an effective objection to data processing is raised in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest.
2. The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if and to the extent required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
Recipients of data
1. In connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for operating IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting and courier services.
2. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User's end device is the operator of the Website "Maxicomp" with its registered office at ul. Dzkanowicka 3a 31-670 Cracow/Poland
Cookies are used to:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by those cooperating with the Website operator
More information on cookies is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the "Help" section of the web browser menu.